Tether Tools Rock Solid Tripod Roller
- All aluminum legs with an ABS plastic protective housing
- Metal locking thumbscrew
- Non-damaging rubber feet to hold and protect tripod legs
- Wheels feature all-metal locking casters with cushioned rubber threads
- Easy-to-turn knurled tightening screws secure each tripod leg in the roller
- Expandable base legs extend from the center between 10.75″ – 15.25″
- Height of typical tripod, installed can range from 34.25″ to 46.50″
The Tether Tools Rock Solid Tripod Roller provides added mobility for the Tether Table Aero System, monitors, tablets, cameras and other production gear. The universal feet attachment securely holds most tripods while the extendable leg bases make it easy to secure each tripod leg in the roller. The legs lock in place when extended for extra security but can be easily levelled and adjusted.
Each leg has large 3″(7.62cm) rubber-cushioned glide wheels with foot locks. The larger wheels and dense rubber make for smooth rolling motion and less impact from bumps or uneven floors. Easy foot locks on each wheel make it simple to secure in place and the locks release with a tap of the toe.
With typical tripods, the height of the tripod head can range from 34.25″ to 46.5″ from the floor. All ranges in between can be achieved. Height dependent on tripod leg, neck, and ballhead/panhandle.
The Rock Solid Tripod Roller folds very compactly and is easy to carry with its built-in handle. The included travel storage case has an adjustable shoulder strap for transport.
A fastener strap is included for additional security when transporting.