- Paypal Credit
Filmtools Proboscis Hand Cart / Dolly with 20" Nose Plate
- Offers the biggest nose on any hand truck or dolly in the material handling industry
- Constructed with aluminum frame
- Three cross bars that are attahced ot the frame
- Four stainless-steel shanked aircraft grade rivets
- New and improved roller bearings increase ease of use
The Filmtools Proboscis Hand Truck with 20" Nose Plate now offers the biggest nose on any hand truck or dolly in the material handling industry. The Cart begins with our aluminum frame. It has three cross bars (vs two with the competition) that are attached to the frame with four stainless-steel shanked aircraft grade rivets.
The axle brackets are made of 100% extruded 6061-T6 aluminum that have a lifetime warranty. The axle is solid steel and cad-plated. The new and improved roller bearings increase the ease of use compared to the ball bearing type that competitors utilize.
The two 4-ply 10" tires give the cart a 600 lb capacity. The big L20" x W18" D5/16" SOLID aluminum nose (not cast or pot metal) is the largest offered in the industry. This hand cart is perfect for hauling large boxes. Weight: 36 lbs.
10 Year Warranty
Assembly of the wheel brackets and Axle
1. Attach one side of the wheel bracket assembly, with the flat edge of bracket facing down.
2. Insert wheel axle.
3. Attach remaining side of wheel bracket assembly.
Assembly of the back wheel bracket
Cotter pin-Washer-Tire-Double Washer
1. Slide double washer onto tire axle.
2. Insert Tire.
3. Insert thin washer.
4. Slide cotter pin into slot provided, and bend longer end down to affix.
Assembly of the nose plate
1. Align the holes on the nose plate with the brackets inserted into the frame.
2. Affix nose plate to the bracket with hardware provided.
Assembly of the handle
1. Insert handle into open portion of the frame.
2. Align holes on the handle with holes found in the side of the frame. (Use of mallet may be necessary.
3. Place caps onto top portion of the frame. Affix with screws provided.