- Paypal Credit
Rokinon Xeen 135mm T2.2 Lens with Canon EF Mount
- 135mm Lens Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- Internal Focus Design
- Multi-Coating for Color Consistency
- Dual-Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
- 11-Blade Iris
- Cinema Gearing for Focus and Iris
- Manual Focus & Iris
- 200° Focus Rotation
- 40° Iris Rotation
- 114mm Front Diameter
The Rokinon Xeen 135mm T2.2 Lens with Canon EF Mount is specially designed for cinematography use. It has an internal focusing mechanism, which means the lens remains the same size while focusing, reducing the effect of breathing. Each lens in the Rokinon Xeen series is multi-coated to enhance contrast, prevent glare and are color matched to a consistent standard, allowing you to gradually build a set without any noticeable color differences. The 135mm focal length is popular for capturing portraits and close-up shots. The Rokinon Xeen 135mm T2.2 Lens with Canon EF Mount is equipped with dual-sided focus markings in feet and dual-sided iris markings. The 11-blade iris creates a circular aperture, resulting in smooth and natural-looking highlights and bokeh.
The lens is a manual focus and iris lens, and does not have auto focus or auto iris capability. It incorporates cinema-style focus and iris gears that share the same position across the lenses in the Xeen set. The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes when using a matte box and focus accessories. The focus ring rotates 200° from close focus to infinity; this gives you a high degree of precision and consistent focus.
- This is a 135mm lens that has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. It has the effect of bringing the background closer, and it is often used for close-ups and long shots, where you want a compressed feel and out of focus background.
- The lens features metal construction to withstand the rigors of daily production, and comes with a support foot that can help take strain off your camera's lens port.
- Dual calibrated right and left side focus and T-stop scales allow your focus puller to work from either side of the lens, without having to flip the lens.
- Each lens in the Xeen series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned. The lenses in the Xeen series also share focus and iris rotation, with focus having 200° of rotation and iris having 40° of rotation.
- The common 114mm front diameter between lenses in the series allows for quick lens changes as you don't have to swap out anti-reflection donuts or adapters to use the same matte box.
- Clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 2.6' allows you to get up close to your subject.
- Rokinon Xeen 135mm T2.2 Lens with Canon EF Mount
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap