Prime LT530835 Arctic Blue 100ft. 12/3 Rubber Extension Cord
- Length: 100 feet
- AWG: 12/3
- Watts: 1875
- Color: Blue
ARCTIC BLUE all-weather TPE-rubber extension cords are designed for use by contractors and industrial personnel, providing an all weather cordset made for outstanding performance in extreme climate conditions at temperatures from -58ﾰF to +221ﾰF. Lighter than ordinary cords, ARCTIC BLUEﾙ TPE-rubber cords provide superior resistance to sunlight, ozone, cracking, oils and chemicals, and are outstanding in resistance to abuse, rough handling and wear. PRIMEﾮ has added a distinctive orange stripe extruded into the cords and lighted connectors to show when the power is on. The Primelok keeps power tools connected.
- Water Resistant - Will not absorb water that can corrode copper conductors or cause dangerous electrical shock.
- Oil Resistant ﾖ Jacket will not deteriorate when used where oil or petroleum products may be present
- Flame retardant ﾖ Protects against accidental cord fire
- Ultra Flexible - Superior Flexibility at Sub-Freezing Temperatures ﾖ Resists stiffening or cracking under the most extreme weather conditions.
- Abrasion Resistant
- Nickel-Coated Brass Blades Resist Corrosion
- Flexible Temperature Range (-58F - +221F)
- Primelightﾮ - Power Indicator Light lets you see when the power is On
- Primelok®Locking Connector prevents unwanted cord disconnects
Length: 100 Feet