- Paypal Credit
IDX System Technology JL-2PLUS 2-Channel Fast Charger
- 2-Channel Sequential NP Quick Charger with AC Adaptor
- Designed for Li-ion and Ni-Cd NP batteries
- Use in combination wtih a 60W DC 13.8v XLR power supply
- Compatible with all IDX NP-Type Li-ion/Ni-Cd batteries
The 2-Channel Sequential NP Quick Charger with AC Adaptor (60W) is designed for Li-ion and Ni-Cd NP batteries in any combination, with a 60W DC 13.8v XLR power supply. The Compatible batteries are All IDX NP-Type Li-ion/Ni-Cd batteries (All IDX ENDURA System Li-ion Batteries via C-NP2E Charge Adaptor).
- The JL-2PLUS offers a lightweight design (3.3 lbs) with a convenient built-in handle.
- The JL-2PLUS is designed to directly charge NP-Style batteries. Since the NP-Style mount is one of the most common battery mounts on broadcast and professional camcorders, IDX has adopted the design to help fit that need.
- An LED condition indicator is offers a quick glance of each battery's charge status.
- Red (charging)
- Green (complete/trickle)
- Orange (battery fault)
- An all-metal case construction ensures that the JL-2PLUS will hold up under the harsh rigors of location shooting.
- Any combination of battery chemistries can be automatically charged with the JL-2PLUS.
- *Any one of the following battery chemistries can be used:
- Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- NiCd (Nickel Cadmium)
- NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Power Supply
- A standard 4-Pin Canon type connector is available on the front panel to provide 60 watts of DC power via the built-in power supply.
Worldwide AC Power
- As with all IDX chargers, the JL-2PLUS's power switch is recessed to prevent an accidental loss of power. A worldwide, auto-sensing AC power (AC 100-240V) operation is standard.
IDX JL-2PLUS 2-Channel Multi-format Sequential Battery Quick Charger for NP Type NiMH, NiCad and Lithium Ion Batteries
- 4-pin XLR Power Cable
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Battery Configuration||Battery Charger|
|Battery Charger Type||Double Charger|
Power Supply: Built-in (60W)
Power Requirements: 100-240 Volts AC, 50 or 60 Hz