- Paypal Credit
IDX System Technology IPL-150 Powerlink Li-Ion High-Load V-Mount Battery with 143Wh Capacity
- Power Linking for Extended Runtime
- 14.4V 143Wh V-Mount Battery
- Data Information Displays in Viewfinder
- Handles up to 11.3A Loads
The IDX System Technology IPL-150 Powerlink Li-Ion High-Load V-Mount Battery with 143Wh Capacityfeatures a V-mount and has a 143Wh capacity. This advanced battery features IDX's Powerlink system that lets you piggyback and hot-swap other IPL batteries onto this one when mounted on a camera, for virtually unlimited runtime. The Powerlink system draws power from the battery furthest from the camera or light fixture until that battery is drained, at which time it starts to pull power from the next furthest battery. You can also stack up to four batteries to charge them. The power link system works with IDX DUO-C batteries as well, as long as those are the last ones on the linking chain.
This battery has a capacity of 143Wh and supports draws up to 11.3A, although linking two or more IPL batteries enables supporting draws of up to 14A. As one would expect when working with a professional battery, the camera is able to display the battery's data information in its viewfinder. Outfitted with two D-Taps, one standard and one Advanced, as well as a 5V 2.3A USB port, the battery has plenty of power for accessories. It is designed with battery circuit protection against overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent, and exposure to high temperatures, providing protection to your battery from the rigors of production. A 5-LED battery life indicator on the side provides a quick visual indication of the charge state of your battery. A built-in retractable cover helps keep the batteries V-mount contacts clean and dust-free when not mounted on a device. Use an IDX VL-2000S charger when charging your batteries.
- The Powerlink system allows you to mount an IPL battery onto your device, be it camera or light fixture, and then mount another IPL battery onto that one. The system will recognize the second IPL battery and draw power from that one until it becomes discharged, at which point it will seamlessly switch to drawing power from the next closest battery. This allows you to hot-swap the battery furthest away from the device. You can link up to four batteries to power a device.
- You can also use a Duo- or CUE-series battery as the last battery in the linking chain, and the system will still draw from the last battery first until that battery is exhausted. The Powerlink system will also allow you to mount a non-digital IDX battery as the last battery in the change. However, the intelligent power draw capabilities will not function, and the system will not be able to communicate with that last battery.
- The IPL batteries are compatible with all IDX Endura chargers. However, when using a VL-2000S dual-bay charger you can link up to four IPL batteries per bay and the charger will sequentially charge them all, beginning with the battery furthest from the charger bay. Please note, a firmware update on your charger might be necessary to activate this feature.
- The battery features a 5-LED indicator that shows the remaining charge, with each bar representing 20% capacity. When a battery reaches the halfway point of one LED indicator, the representative LED begins to blink.
- The battery supports 11.3A total draw by itself, but when linked with another IPL battery can support a continuous draw of up to 14A.
- Two D-Taps provide up to 80W of power. One is a standard D-Tap and the second is advanced, allowing you to charge the battery with an optional D-Tap charger.
- An integrated USB port provides 5 VDC at 2.3A.
- A spring-loaded cover protects the battery's V-mount electrical connections when the battery is not mounted onto a device or charger. This helps protect the contacts from dirt contamination.
- An LED light is incorporated into the battery to help you mount it on your device or another battery when working on dim sets and locations. The LED is not extremely powerful and not suitable for use as a standalone flashlight, but rather just as an aid in dim conditions.
- IDX System Technology IPL-150 Powerlink Li-Ion High-Load V-Mount Battery with 143Wh Capacity
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
IDX System Technology IPL-150 Specs