- Paypal Credit
Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip
- Zoom Rocker
- VTR Start/Stop Button
- ONE-SHOT AF Button
- Can be Used Detached from Lens
- Rosette Adapter for Attachment to Lens
- Compatible with COMPACT-SERVO Lenses
The Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip allows you to attach an external zoom assist to your camera and gives you smoother zooms and more professional looking video. This is especially useful for sport or live event coverage such as a concert or theatrical performance.
The Canon 2SG-C10 Zoom Grip was esigned specifically for use with CN-E COMPACT-SERVO lenses and adds an ENG-style operation to your camera setup. It has an ergonomic form factor for comfortable operation and features a seesaw rocker for zoom control, as well as REC start/stop and ONE-SHOT AF buttons.
Because the Canon 2SG-C10 Zoom Grip provides electronic control for the drive unit, rather than mechanically driving the lens itself, you can choose to mount it directly to the side of the lens (using an included screw-on rosette) or mount it to an ARRI standard rosette elsewhere on your shoulder rig, as long as the 20-pin cable is still connected to the lens drive unit.
- Compatible with COMPACT-SERVO lenses
- Zoom rocker
- ONE-SHOT AF button
- VTR start/stop button
- 20-pin cable for connecting to lens drive unit
- Rosette-style attachment (screw-on rosette adapter included for attachment to COMPACT-SERVO lens)
- Can be used detached from lens
- 1 Canon ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip