Benro A673TM Aluminum Tandem-Leg Video Tripod
- Maximum Height: 61.2"
- Minimum Height: 17"
- Load Capacity Up to 110 lb
- Folds Down to 28"
- Three Leg Sections
- Oversized Rotary Clamp Leg Locks
- Bubble Level
- Interchangeable Dual-Spike Rubber Feet
- Padded Carrying Case
The Benro A673TM Aluminum Tandem-Leg Video Tripod is a tripod that is fitted with a 75mm bowl, which makes it compatible with industry-standard 75mm video heads. The leg design breaks it up into three sections and allows height adjustment and rigidity. This is best used with a camera rig of up to 110 lbs. Also, this comes with a mid-level spreader that helps control the footprint and a bubble level helps hew the horizon.
The oversized rotary clamp leg locks are easy to operate even while wearing gloves, requiring only half a turn to lock and unlock. Equipped with dual spikes, the tripod's rubber feet are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, as well as for any type of terrain. 3/8"-16 foot mounts allow the feet to be interchanged as needed. The A673TM comes with a padded carrying case.
- The legs feature a minimum height of 17" and a maximum height of 61.2".
- The included mid-level spreader allows for increased stability on uneven surfaces as opposed to a ground spreader which may buckle on uneven surfaces.
- The tripod's spiked feet provide improved purchase on soft ground, and the included pads can easily be slipped onto the foot spikes when working on slick or delicate surfaces.
- The legs are individually adjustable in length for working on uneven ground.