- Paypal Credit
Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens (EF Mount)
- Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- TSC Material, Brass Bayonet Mount
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
The Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens is a super-fast, peak portrait prime lens that is a part of the Art series of Global Vision lenses from Sigma. The Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens delivers ultra-fast f/1.4 aperture that is ideal for obtaining images with an exceptionally shallow depth of field and smooth bokeh. The Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens uses two SLD elements, one anomalous partial dispersion/high-refractive index element, and one spherical element which minimize aberrations and ensure a crisp, clear image. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
For operation, a Hyper Sonic AF motor provides fast, accurate focusing and a large focusing ring permits manual focus override for making fine adjustments. A rounded 9-blade diaphragm also helps create round, smooth bokeh. It is made from a thermally-stable composite material that is light and durable and it has a brass bayonet mount. Additionally, it is fully compatible with Sigma's USB Dock.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens' is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- This short telephoto 85mm f/1.4 prime lens is designed for full-frame format cameras, and can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two SLD elements, one element with a high rate of anomalous partial dispersion and a high index of refraction, and one aspherical element have been incorporated within the lens design to correct for chromatic aberrations throughout the entire focusing range and help to ensure high image sharpness, clarity, and contrast regardless of focus point or aperture setting. This optical design also helps to control distortion and limit vignetting.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm helps to produce an attractive out-of-focus quality.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
- LCF-86 III 86mm Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- LH927-02 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension