Angenieux ASU Lens Servo Motorization Unit for Optimo Lightweight Cine Zooms
- Provides control of zoom, focus and iris
- Is compatible with Broadcast remote handles and Cinema remote control
- F/T/Z can be remotely controlled via various wired/ wireless devices: Preston, Angénieux and more to come based on customer demands.
- Generates lens metadata based on Cooke protocol
The Angenieux ASU Lens Servo Motorization Unit for Optimo Cine Zooms is a device that allows Zoom, Focus, and Iris control, as well as generates lens meta data based on Cooke protocol. It is compatible with all Optimo lightweight cine zooms. The Angenieux ASU Lens Servo Motorization Unit for Optimo Cine Zooms can help to improve the balance on handheld cameras, Steadicam, and remote controlled cranes, making it great for use in a variety of applications such as feature films, documentaries, TV studio productions, aerial shots, and more. The Angenieux ASU Lens Servo Motorization Unit for Optimo Cine Zooms can also be made compatible with broadcast remote handles, cinema remote controls, and wireless remotes upon request.
To help ensure flawless performance, the ASU and lenses are matched and calibrated at the factory.
The ASU is completing the range of Angenieux accessories for Optimo:
- Angenieux extenders 2x and 1.4x for all Optimo and Optimo Style Series except Optimo Anamorphic and Optimo DP Series. With extenders, image coverage increases up to 35mm depending on lenses.
- Angenieux Nikon F and Canon EF mounts for all Optimo and Optimo Style Series except Optimo Anamorphic Series and Optimo 17-80,19.5-94 and 28-340. Designed to replace the PL mount, they allow the lenses to be used on DSLR cameras (APS-C format)
- Angenieux Wide Angle attachment 0.75x for Optimo 15-40, Optimo Style 16-40 and Optimo DP 16-42. The WA 0.75x is optimized for the widest angles of these lenses. With WA 0.75x, 15mm focal length becomes 11.5mm,16mm becomes 12.2mm
- Optimo 15-40, 28-76, & 45-120
- Optimo Style 16-40 & 30-76
- Optimo Anamorphic 56-152 2S & 30-72 2S
- Optimo DP 16-42 & 30-80