Sachtler S2154-0001 Ace Baseplate
- Ace Baseplate
- 1.9" to 2.8" Height-adjustable camera baseplate
- 15mm rod support
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads
The Sachtler S2154-0001 Ace Baseplate is a height-adjustable camera baseplate featuring 15mm rod support and 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads on the bottom. You can attach two 15mm rods, sold separately, to support a follow focus or matte box. One lever secures both rods in place at once. Height is adjustable from 1.9" to 2.8" by simply loosening another lever and lifting the top portion of the baseplate.
A quick release camera plate, anti-twist stop, and spare mounting screws are included with the baseplate. The anti-twist stop attaches on top of the quick release plate using one of the spare mounting screws to prevent your camera from turning, especially useful for DSLRs. It attaches positioned across at any point along the length of the quick release plate. The spare camera screws come recessed within slots on the top side of the baseplate.
- Supports 15mm rods to accommodate a follow focus or matte box
- Height-adjustable from 1.9" to 2.8"
- Includes quick release camera plate, anti-twist stop, and spare mounting screws
Payload: 13.2 lb (6 kg)