- Paypal Credit
Rosco CubeConnect Transceiver
- DMX, Serial or Bluetooth* inputs allows CubeConnect™ compatibility with variety of control systems
- DMX or Serial outputs
- Universal power adapter (100 – 240 VAC In/5VDC Out)
- Compact size with multiple antenna configurations for optimal performance
- Locking feature to save configured scenes
- Up to 254 output channels can be controlled by a single Transceiver
- Master & Slave configuration when using multiple Transceivers in a common area
The Rosco CubeConnect Transceiver is a transceiver that allows you to send wireless lighting control information via wirelessly through its antenna. Various devices, such as the CubeConnect Dongles, are compatible with this. Not only can it send information out, but it can act as a receiver and act like a wireless-in, DMX-out device. It accepts lighting control commands from DMX512, Bluetooth Limited Energy (BLE), or a Serial DB9 connection, and sends it right back out through the antenna or DMX output. Also, the CubeConnect Transceiver can hold the last sent lighting intensity values using its locking function. Because of this, it has the capability of remembering and holding a scene indefinitely without a permanently connected source.
CubeConnect uses a proprietary 2.4Ghz radio technology to minimize interference from the most common 2.4Ghz sources (Wi-Fi, Zigbee, and Bluetooth). It uses a unique method of transmitting on three frequency channels simultaneously (green channels noted in the graph below are in-between the most common Wi-Fi channels) and by transmitting four redundant data packets on all three channels each time a transmission occurs.
The provision of four transmissions over three channels for a total of 12 transmissions (per data packet) ensures that even when some of the transmissions over the three channels are not correctly received by the receiver, others will be. This method provides a high degree of likelihood that at least one of the channels, during one of the transmissions of a data packet,will not be impacted by whatever interference is present.
- Rosco CubeConnect Transceiver
- Power Supply
|MPN||515 94000 0001|