- Paypal Credit
Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Full Frame Cine DS Lens (Various)
- Mount Types: Canon EF/Nikon/Sony A/Sony E/MFT
- 135mm focal length
- Aperture Range: T2.2 to T22
- 18.8° angle-of-view
- 11 Glass Elements In 7 Groups
- Ultra Multi-Coating
The Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Full Frame Cine DS Lensis a full frame telephoto lens that utilizes multi0layer coating for consistent color rendition. Aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens to aid focus pullers. The 2.2 aperture allow for great low-light photography which low flare and ghosting as well as a beautiful bokeh.
This 135mm lens produces an 18.8° angle-of-view when used with a full-frame sensor camera. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of 2.6' from the lens. A removable lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box and the lens's threaded front accepts 77mm filter rings.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are color matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings. Each lens in the Rokinon DS series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- "Declicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A removable lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
- The lens opens up to T2.2, providing the capability for low light shooting or creating extremely shallow depth of field.
- Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Full Frame Cine DS Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Worldwide Warranty