- Paypal Credit
Litepanels Lykos Bi-Color Flight Kit with Battery Bundle
- Full Spectrum LED lighting
- 3 Lykos Bi-Color LED Panels
- Compact, lightweight kit
- Max power draw: 23 watts
- Color Temperature: Tungsten-Daylight
- Custom Pelican 1510 Case included
The Litepanels Lykos Bi-Color Flight Kit with Battery Bundle packs a compact, lightweight lighting solution that is capable of producing full spectrum LED lighting that is perfect ofr any cinematographer, lighting professional or video products.The 3-light kit features powerful LED panels that is easy to hold ,ount or rig from its cold shoe mount. Each Lykos panel only requires 23 watts of power yet offers an output comparable to that of the original Litepanels 1x1 LED panels.
Featuring a lightweight, slim design, a handle on the side for precision adjustment, large SMT LEDs, high CRI, and other outstanding features, the LYCOS Bi-Color LED Light from Manfrotto is a modern-style, highly user-oriented on-camera light with a lot of punch.
The 48 SMT LEDs (Surface Mount Technology), designed for improved optical efficiency, feature a >93 CRI high color accuracy and provide 1500 lux max brightness at 3.3 ft. The color-temperature is adjustable by a dial on the side from 3000K tungsten to 5600K daylight, and this will allow for use in different environments. Brightness is adjustable flicker-free by a 100-0% dimmer next to the color dial.
The dials are positioned next to the handle on the side of the light, so you'll have them right at your fingertips when you adjust the light into position using the handle. The color and brightness adjustments can also be made remotely via an iPhone app by incorporating an optional LYKOS Bluetooth Dongle. This can be very useful when you have the light mounted on a tripod and especially when you're using multiple units.
There's also an LCD display on the rear that shows all the dialed in settings, and its background color is light blue, which will make reading it easier in darker environments, and which generally has a richer, more modern look. The LCD provides info on the color temperature, brightness, battery status, and more.
The light features a recessed L Series battery mount on the rear supporting all Sony and third-party L-Series batteries. It also comes with an AC adapter that will get you started right away and that can be used for continuous studio power. A diffusion gel is also supplied, and you can also attach an optional LYKOS LED Softbox to achieve more effective diffusion. Two 1/4"-20 mounting threads are available: one on top, one on the bottom.
- Lightweight, slim design with a handle on the side for precision adjustment
- Color temperature and brightness dials at your fingertips next to the handle
- Optional LYKOS Bluetooth Dongle supported for adjusting color and brightness via an iPhone app
- 48 SMT LEDs (Surface Mount Technology), designed for improved optical efficiency
- >93 CRI high color accuracy
- 1500 lux max brightness at 3.3 ft (at daylight color temperature)
- 3000K - 5600K adjustable color temperature
- 100-0% flicker-free adjustable brightness
- Color LCD display on the rear
- L-Series battery mount
- AC adapter included
- Diffusion gel included
- Optional direct-attach LYKOS LED Softbox supported
5001B Nano Black Light Stand - 6.2' (1.9m)
This Manfrotto 5001B Nano Retractable Compact Light Stand is perfect for supporting small light fixtures on location. The stand folds down to ~19 inches, which makes it easy to fit into a location case.
Since it has five sections, support strength is maintained as the fixture is raised; most of the column remains inside the main shaft. It has a black anodized finish.
This stand replaces 001B, 3373 and 3353. It has a 5/8" top stud, topped by a 3/8" thread, which is topped by a removable 1/4"-20 threaded top.
Quick Set Up
Sets up easily in the matter of seconds
Folds back on itself to only 18.9" long
Standard Top Stud
Fitted with a 5/8" top stud with threads
Double Braced Leg Base
Provides extra stability, giving the stand more strength
The Anton/Bauer NP-F976 7.2V, 6600mAh L-Series Li-Ion Battery is 47Wh battery in a compact form factor. It is compatible with most cameras that power via L-series batteries and can also power 7.2V accessories such as monitors and lights. It can be charged using the Anton/Bauer L-series single or dual position charger.
- Lithium-ion battery chemistry
- L-Series Form Factor
Single Charger for L-Series Batteries
A perfect companion for your Anton Bauer L-series batteries, this Single Charger is a compact charger that connects to wall outlets. Connect your L-series battery and within 2-6 hours the red LED indicator with turn green, and you'll have a fully charged battery ready to go. A USB output on the side of the charger will supply power to a mobile device or other USB-powered electronics.
- Compact design
- Lightweight and durable
- LED charging indicator
- Charge control switch: ECO setting for slower charging, FULL setting for fast charging
- 5V USB output charges mobile devices simultaneously
- (3) LYKOS Bi-Color On-Camera LED Light
- AC Adapter
- Diffusion Gel
- (3) 5001B Nano Black Light Stand - 6.2' (1.9m)
- 3/8 (Euro) to 1/4-20" Male
- (3) NP-F976 7.2V, 6600mAh L-Series Li-Ion Battery (47Wh)
- (3) Single Charger for L-Series Batteries
LYKOS Bi-Color On-Camera LED Light
5001B Nano Black Light Stand - 6.2' (1.9m)
NP-F976 7.2V, 6600mAh L-Series Li-Ion Battery (47Wh)
Single Charger with US Plug for L-Series Batteries