Light & Motion Stella Pro 888 RF 3-Light Kit
- (3x) Stella 8000 RF spLED
- Certified TLCI 93+, CRI 90+, CCT 5600 Kelvin
- Output up to 14,420 Lux at 1 Meter
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Integrated variable speed fan
- Sophisticated flicker-free design
- Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
- Dimming with continuous control
- Controlled focus from 120° down to 50° & 25°
- OLED Digital Display
The Light & Motion Stella Pro 888 RF Kit includes:
- Three Stella Pro 8000 RF spLED lights
- Three KUPO “click” light stands
- Three Press On Fresnel 25° Lenses
- Three Press On Glo Bulb Diffusers
- Three Press On 3” Speed Ring Holder/Gel Holders
- Three Press on 50° Focus Optics
- Three Press on Barn Doors
- Three High Leverage Handles
- Three YS Mount Pros
- Three C-Stand Mounts
- Three 1/4-20 Adaptors
- Three 6ft extension cords
- Elinchrom EL-Remote Control for Stella Pro
- Tenba Rolling Grip Case
- Tenba BYOB/Packlite which is included inside the rolling case.
The Stella Pro 8000 RF has a Chip on Board (COB) Single Point Lighting Array that is comprised of 29 emitters arranged in concentric circles. The COB lighting array delivers the optical characteristics of a single-point light source, simplifying form and design, reducing the light field in single and multiple light set-ups and eliminating the multiple shadow effect that can be a problem with multi-dot light sources.
The Stella Pro 8000 RF spLED light weighs only 2.5 pounds and is daylight-balanced at 5600K making it an ideal choice for location work, interviews and small sets where studio quality light in a highly portable form factor is important. It's wide, 120 degree beam that can be narrowed with the included modifiers and has been specifically designed to use a wide range of lighting modifiers to provide the perfect beam angle and lighting style. The power output of the light is dimmable either continuously or in steps and is equipped with a low noise fan that only kicks in at high output levels so it can be dead quiet for sound-sensitive locations.
Powered by a built-in Li-Ion battery that charges in 1.5 hour to 80% and in 2 hours to 100%; the Stella Pro 8000 RF spLED gives you a run time of 60 to 250 minutes depending on the power level selected. You can also extend the run time for longer shoots by connecting it to any external battery source with a D-Tap Connection (D-Tap cable sold separately). Additionally, you can use main power anywhere in the world thanks to the inclusion of a multi-voltage AC power supply/charger.
Designed to handle even the most demanding shoots, the Stella Pro 8000 RF’s housing can withstand being dropped on concrete from a height of 3.3'; and with a water and dust resistance rating of IP54 it is also weather proof.
Taking cord free operation to the next level, the Stella Pro 8000 RF integrates Elinchrom Skyport technology allowing long range and reliable wireless control for up to 20 lights from the included EL-Remote Control for Stella Pro. Please note remote control technology is only compatible with Stella Pro 5000 RF and Stella Pro 8000 RF models. (Stella Pro 5000 RF not included in this kit configuration)
All Stella spLED's reliability is tested and certified in accordance with the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 Standard. Light & Motion is the first in the industry to certify our lights in this way. Buy with confidence knowing that we deliver what we claim in precise detail about the lumen output, color temperature, CRI, TLCI, and FLUX rating.