LEE Filters 6.6 x 6.6" ProGlass CINE IRND 1.2 Filter (4-Stop)
- 16x Filter Factor, 4-Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
- Neutral Results, Visible, & IR Spectrums
- Scratch Resistant, Optical Glass
- Metallic Black Rim
- Padded Pouch
The LEE Filters 6.6 x 6.6" ProGlass CINE IRND 1.2 Filter (4-Stop) is a filter with a 16x filter factor that provides a 4-stop exposure reduction. Its 1.2 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters are intended to not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The design of this filter has been optimized for use with digital sensors and to promote nearly flat attenuation of visible and infrared light. Due to imaging sensors' greater susceptibility to infrared light, compared to traditional film, color casts can occur when photographing darker subjects that require increased exposure times.
This 6.6 x 6.6" ProGlass CINE IRND 1.2 Filter is constructed from scratch-resistant, optical glass with a metallic, black rim. The glass provides increased clarity as well as color fidelity while the black rim further ensures that reflections do not occur along the filter's edge.
- 6.6 x 6.6" neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 4-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is appropriate for use with other filters.
- Attenuates infrared light as well as visible wavelengths, to maintain color neutrality and suppress color casts due to increased exposure times.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- Metallic, black rim further ensures that reflections do not occur along the filter's edge.
- Padded pouch included for storage and transport.