- Paypal Credit
Kupo 40" Black Master C-Stand with Turtle Base
- 40" Turtle C-Stand
- Risers: 2
- Sections: 3
- Primary Material: Chrome Plated Steel - Black
- Stand Adapter: 5/8 in (16 mm)
- Maximum Extension (Height): 131.89 in
- Maximum Load: 22.05 lbs
The Kupo Master C Stand with Turtle Base features a unique innovation in the world of C Stands that enables the still or moving image-maker of any skill level to open and collapse the legs of the base in under two seconds! The Master C Stand is outfitted with a patented spring ring locking system that removes all tension from the legs so that gravity can do the work for you. A "turtle base" is an industry term where the riser section can be quickly removed from the base for easy transportation and the base can be used with a stand adapter for a low mounting position.
C Stands get their sizing from the length of their riser sections. This 40" double riser stand has two telescoping risers and one main section for a total of 120". Add the height of the base and you arrive at your maximum height
All Century Stands feature a unique base specially designed with three varied leg heights. This enables the user to stack or "nest" the stand bases so that the risers are just inches apart from one another for use in close proximity mounting of lights and other grip equipment and easy storage.
The Master C Stand features a zinc alloy casting on its base that's five times stronger than aluminum to sustain the weight of heavy sandbags and people standing on it. The hollow junior pin receiver allows debris to pass through for easier cleaning and maintenance.
The aluminum casted locking collars are outfitted with a stainless steel heli-coil that protects the aluminum from being damaged by the knob's stainless steel bolt for strength and durability.
Century Stands or more commonly known as, "C" Stands, have been the most common type of grip equipment used by the filmmaking industry for decades due to their strength and flexibility. Used on its own or in combination with a grip head and grip arm, the C stand is used for mounting lighting equipment and a whole variety of light shaping tools and accessories.
- Length: 60.75 in (153.3 cm)
- Width: 20.5 in (52.07 cm)
- Height: 3.9 in (9.91 cm)
- Weight: 18.28 lbs (8.3 kg)
- Risers: 2
- Sections: 3
- 1st Riser Diameter: 1.38 in (35 mm)
- 2nd Riser Diameter: 1.19 in (30 mm)
- 3rd Riser Diameter: 0.98 in (25 mm)
- Leg Diameter: 0.98 in (25 mm)
- Primary Material: Chrome Plated Steel/Black Powder Coated Steel
- Secondary Material: Aluminum Locking Collars
- Tertiary Material: Zinc Base Casting Leveling
- Leveling Leg: No
- Fixed Stand Adapter: 5/8 in (16 mm)
- Stand Adapter Type: Welded
- Spring cushioned: No
- Closed Length: 59.84 in (152 cm)
- Minimum Extension (Height): 60.75 in (154.3 cm)
- Maximum Extension (Height): 131.89 in (335 cm)
- Maximum Load: 22.05 lbs (10 kg)
- Footprint Diameter: 39.37 in (100 cm)
Catalog# KS743011 – Black Powder Coated finish