The FUJIFILM X-A5 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens - Brown is a mirrorless camera that features a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and an updated processor that is 1.5 times faster than previous models. lightweight, easy to carry around, afforable, and a free 15-45mm Lens lens is included, this is an amazing offer.
Don't let the price deceive you, The FUJIFILM X-A5 is 100% for a professional shooter, offering UHD 4K recording and Full HD video at 60 fps as well as an Intelligent Hybrid AF system with phase-detect points for lightning-fast focusing. Pretty amazing for just $499.95.
The fujifilm X-A5 continues to amaze us with it's functions and filters that aim to simplify your life while shooting.
4K Burst Function allows you to quickly produce stills at 15 fps, so you can select the best frame, while a Portrait Enhancer Mode helps ensure that skin tones are rendered in a pleasing way.
A Multi Focus Mode is available for focus stacking, automatically merging 4K images and adjusting the required depth of field for the best result.
And of course, seventeen advanced filters and eleven film simulation filters are offered to fit a variety of situations, including fog removal and HDR photography.
Operation is made easy thanks to the camera's tilting 3" LCD touchscreen, which comes with a notable 1040k-dot resolution and revamped GUI for more intuitive use. Who says selfies are just for phone cameras? With the 180 degree rotable screen, you can take HD selfies with ease. Other features of the X-A5 include a maximum ISO sensitivity of 12,800, up to 450 pictures per charge, and Bluetooth connectivity for transferring files to a smartphone, tablet, or directly to your INSTAX SP-3 printer.
FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Now let's talk about this amazing lens. The FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens is a 23-69mm-equivalent zoom characterized by its compact, retractable design. The first power zoom lens in the X-series lineup, this lens allows for electronic zoom control for smooth focal length adjustments. It also features an optical image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake by three stops for sharper handheld images. Complementing the handling assets, the optical design incorporates both aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, to improve sharpness and clarity, and has a Super EBC coating that suppresses flare and ghosting in order to achieve greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Compact mirrorless camera, weighing 1.1 lb with kit lens installed
- APS-C cropped sensor offering 24.2MP stills and video recording up to UHD 4K
- Intelligent Hybrid AF system for fast focusing, featuring phase-detection technology
- LCD touchscreen tilts 180 degrees for selfie shooting, with a rear command dial for easy shutter release and eye detection AF function to help ensure sharp focus on subject
- Electronic shutter with a maximum speed of 1/32,000 seconds
- Burst Function captures 4K stills at up to 15 fps so you can select the best one from the bunch
- Multi Focus Mode automatically performs focus stacking with 4K images, adjusts depth of field for optimized results
- Portrait Enhancer mode helps ensure that skin tones are rendered in a pleasing way
- Quiet Venue mode disables the sound of the shutter and controls, so the camera makes as little noise as possible
- Advanced filters include soft focus, low-key, HDR art, fog removal, and toy camera modes
- Film simulation filters designed to replicate the look of film prints, including Velvia, classic chrome, and sepia tones
- Normal scene modes available such as fireworks, sunset, beach, portrait, etc. Regular range of ISO sensitivity is extended up to 12,800, allowing for shooting in low-light conditions
- Built-in manual pop-up flash on left side of camera
- Dedicated exposure compensation dial for changing up to plusmn;5 stops in 1/3 steps
- Bluetooth connectivity for transferring pictures and video to a smartphone, tablet, or INSTAX SP-3 printer