- Paypal Credit
Formatt 6.6 x 6.6" Firecrest ND SEH 0.9 Filter
- Neutral density filter
- 3 stops
- 6.6 x6.6"
- Soft-Edge graduation
- 15-layer multi-coating
- 4mm-thick Schott Superwite glass
- Attenuates infrared light
- Eliminates color casts
The Formatt 6.6x6.6 Firecrest ND SEH 0.9 is a solid neutral density filter that provides a high level of neturality across three spectrums. This neutrality allows the elimation of color casts and captures darker, deeper blacks. The filter has been designed to promote flat attenuation of infrared, UV, and visible light while reducing variable color casts. While darkening the overall image, the filter allows for the increase of aperture or exposure time in order to control depth of field and maintain accurate, true color.
The Formatt 6.6x6.6 Firecrest ND SEH 0.9 is made of Schott Superwite glass which utilizes 15-layers of Firecrest multi-coating. The high-quality construction aids in maintaining true colors and contrast while minimizing reflections and flare. Utilizing this coating allows for the filter to be more resistant to scratches and damages and provides durability and reliability.
The 6.6 x 6.6"", 4mm-thick Formatt 6.6x6.6 Firecrest ND SEH 0.9 filter features:
- 3 stops exposure reduction in some areas
- Darkens image and removes color casts
- Ideal where separation of dark and bright zones are not distinct
- Allows more control for depth of field
- 15-layer Firecrest multi-coating
- Schott Superwite glass
- Formatt 6.6x6.6 Firecrest ND SHE 0.9
- Filter pouch