- Paypal Credit
Tether Tools Relay Camera Coupler CRCE5 for Canon LP-E5
- Compatible with Canon LP-E5 battery
- Enables camera powering via Case Relay Camera Power System
- Provides constant, uninterruptable power
- Does not contain a battery or hold a charge
- Coupler cable: 10"
The Tether Tools Relay Camera Coupler CRCE5 for Canon LP-E5provides constant, uninterruptible power for your camera when combined with the Case Relay Camera Power System. Shoot time-lapse photography, photo booths, video production, LiveView for as long as you need. The coupler and the relay system allows for hot swapping so your camera never loses power.
Simply insert the Relay Camera Coupler directly into the camera battery port, attach it to the Case Relay CPS and power your camera with any standard 5V external battery (commonly known as a portable USB charger, which you can get most anywhere) or an AC power source, such as a wall outlet or generator.
1. Insert Relay Camera Coupler into camera battery cavity
2. Completely close battery door allowing coupler cable to exit through the rubber trapdoor
3. Battery door must be completely closed for the Case Relay Camera Power System to properly function
Relay Camera Coupler & Relay CPS Benefits:
- More cost effective than purchasing multiple proprietary camera batteries
- Power sources are non-proprietary. Power your camera with the same 5V battery you use to charge phones or tablets.
- Never need to charge camera batteries again. And never run out power.
- Compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, and Olympus cameras. Check to confirm your camera model is supported.
- A Case Relay Camera Power System (sold separately) is required to use the Relay Camera Coupler.
- (1) Relay Camera Coupler