- Paypal Credit
Benro C474TBV10H Single Tube 100mm Bowl Carbon Fiber Kit
- C474T Carbon Fiber tripod
- BV10 100mm video head
- QR13 camera plate
- Spiked feet
- Padded carrying case with shoulder strap
The Benro C474TBV10H Single Tube 100mm Bowl Carbon Fiber Kit with a single tube leg design. Single tube video tripods are typically lighter and have a few advantages over tandem tripods especially for shooting outdoors. Each tripod leg can be positioned independently to one of three leg positions located on the magnesium shoulder. This feature is especially helpful when shooting on uneven terrain.
The Benro C474T Dual Stage 100mm Bowl Carbon Fiber Tripod is a three-section, two-stage tripod that can support industry-standad 100mm video heads. The single-tube legs are independently adjustable which makes it well-suited for shooting on uneven surfaces. Use the integrated bubble level to set up the camera support and lock the legs in place.
The lightweight tripod has a standard 100mm metal bowl. The legs come with twist locks that only require a half turn to lock and unlock. Each leg section is removable and can be cleaned after use in rough conditions or evironments such as salt water. The rubber feet can be unthreaded and replaced with the included spiked feet. A padded carrying case with shoulder strap is also included.
- The legs feature a minimum height of 6" when spread out and a maximum height of 59".
- Each leg is independently adjustable in length and angle. The built-in magnesium leg angle locks obviate the need for a spreader. The individual adjustability of each leg makes this set of legs well-suited for use on uneven ground.
- The rubber feet are useful on slick or delicate surfaces, and they are easily swapped out for the included spiked feet, which will provide improved purchase on soft ground.
- The legs can be removed and separated, which allows for thorough cleaning to remove dirt and grit.
The Benro BV10H 100mm Video Head supports up to 22.0 lb making it a perfect match for studio applications and larger video cameras. All of the main controls, other than counterbalance, are located on the left side of the head making it easy to make adjustments with a single hand while operating the camera.
The 5 step counterbalance (steps 0-4) allows you to dial in the correct amount of counterbalance for your set-up. The 4 step pan & tilt movements make sure your movements are smooth and steady. One 3/8""-16 accessory mount come in handy when needing to add a simple audio recorder or monitor. Includes 501/504PL compatible sliding QR13 camera plate. Tilt range +90/-70.
- 100mm ball - Industry standard 100mm ball can be used with other video tripods with a 100mm bowl.
- 5-step counterbalance (0-4) - Counterbalance will help you counter the weight of your rig or heavy lens.
Each step provides a different amount of counterbalance: 0 lb. (0 kg), 8.8 lb. (4.0kg), 13.2 lb. (6.0kg), 17.6 lb. (8.0kg), 22.0 lb (10.0kg)
- Stepped Pan and Tilt Controls - Pan and Tilt drag controls are stepped which makes them fast, consistent and repeatable.
- Independent Pan and Tilt Locks - Both the pan lock and tilt lock can be turned on or off independently and are located on the operator side of the head for easy control.
- 3/8"-16 Accessory Mount - One 3/8""-16 accessory mount is included for attaching a monitor arm or audio recorder directly to the head.
- C474T Carbon Fiber Video Tripod (100mm Bowl)
- Padded Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- Set of Spiked Feet
- Limited 3-Year Warranty, Extendable by 2 Years with Product Registration
- BV10H 100mm Video Head
- BS02 Pan Bar Handle
- QR13 Quick Release Plate
- 3/8"-16 Captive Camera Tie-Down Screw
- Limited 3-Year Warranty, Extendable by Two Years with Product Registration
C474T Carbon Fiber Video Tripod (100mm Bowl)
BV10H 100mm Video Head