- Paypal Credit
Steadicam Air 15 Monopod
- Load Capacity: 15 lb
- Maximum Height: 62.5"
- Closed Length: 28"
- Sections: 3
- Weight: 3.5 lb
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Construction
- Twist-Lock Leg Sections
- Removable Top Plate with Reversible Stud
- Gas Lift, Spring-Activated Height
- Oversized Rubber Foot with Swivel Joint
The Steadicam Air 15 Monopod is an ideal tool to have for photographers and videographers because of its speed when adjusting its height. This speed happens because of the spring-activated gas lift in the foot pedal, and when you unlock the twist-locks, the Steadicam Air 15 Monopod can extend up to 62.5". When closed, the monopod has a height of 28". It is possible to capture fast-moving images with the help of this monopod because of the oversized rubber foot that is connected to a swivel joint. Because of its 15 lb load capacity, the Steadicam Air 15 Monopod is optimized for holding large DLSRs or video cameras. You can connect your camera to the monopod via the reversible 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 stud. The monopod is constructed of carbon fiber, weighing at just 3.5 lbs, which makes this monopod ideal for taking anywhere with you.
- Monopod is designed with a foot pedal that has a spring-activated gas lift that provides fast height adjustments
- Unlocking its twist-locks you can achieve a maximum height of 62.5" and a minimum height/closed length of 28"
- Its 15 lb load capacity has been optimized to hold large DSLRs or video cameras without difficulty
- Carbon-fiber constructed 3.5 lb leg makes it lightweight and portable
- Oversized rubber foot with swivel joint makes it possible to follow fast-paced objects
- Steadicam Air 15 Monopod