- Paypal Credit
Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens (E Mount)
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- TSC Material, Brass Bayonet Mount
The Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens - E Mount is a super-fast, peak portrait prime lens that is a part of the Art series of Global Vision lenses from Sigma. The Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens - E Mount delivers ultra-fast f/1.4 aperture that is ideal for obtaining images with an exceptionally shallow depth of field and smooth bokeh. The Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens - E Mount uses two SLD elements, one anomalous partial dispersion/high-refractive index element, and one spherical element which minimize aberrations and ensure a crisp, clear image. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
For operation, a Hyper Sonic AF motor provides fast, accurate focusing and a large focusing ring permits manual focus override for making fine adjustments. A rounded 9-blade diaphragm also helps create round, smooth bokeh. It is made from a thermally-stable composite material that is light and durable and it has a brass bayonet mount.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however it can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design, and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
- LCF-86 III 86mm Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- LH927-02 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension