Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras - Black
- Micro Four Thirds Mount Lens
- Wide-Angle Prime Lens
- 38mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Minimum Focus Distance of 7.9"
- Inner Focusing System
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Three Glass Molded Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-layer Coating
The Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras - Black is a standard length prime lens dedicated for Micro Four Thirds cameras. The Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras - Black has a focal length equivalent to a 38mm lens in the 35mm format. The Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras - Black has a minimum focus distance of 7.9" (20 cm) and its f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for shallow depth of field imaging. It is capable of maintaining sharpness in low light situations. The lens also features an inner focusing system, which means the lens does not extend when focusing. Its newly developed linear autofocus motor is accurate and quiet.
Sigma's Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum aperture, and with two glass molded aspherical elements including a double-sided aspherical element, aberrations are kept to a minimum. The result is accurate color definition and sharp imaging across the frame. A metal exterior provides durability and handsome design.
- Standard length 30mm prime lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras with a 60mm focal length equivalent
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light situations and able to create lovely shallow depth of field images.
- Inner focusing system and linear autofocus motor for efficient, smooth, quiet and accurate focus.
- Two glass molded aspherical elements, including a double-sided aspherical element and Super Multi-Layer Coating minimizes aberrations and reduces flare and ghosting for sharp, high contrast images.
- A brass bayonet mount has both high accuracy and durability. A special treatment to reinforce its strength is applied to the surface giving it greater strength and making it highly resistant to long-term use.
- Part of Sigma's new "Art" class of fast aperture, sharp prime lenses