Canon CN-E 14.5-60mm T2.6 L S Cinema Zoom Lens with EF Mount
- Covers APS-C & Super 35 Sensor Sizes
- Suitable for 4K Image Capture
- 11-Blade Iris for Smooth Bokeh
- Geared Inner Focusing Reduces Breathing
- Easy-to-Read Engraved Markings
- 160° Rotation for Zoom
- 300° Rotation for Focus
The Canon CN-E 14.5-60mm T2.6 L S Cinema Zoom Lens with EF Mount can give your project a boost of professionalism and offers you unmatched shooting with amazing results.
With a focal length range of 14.5-60mm, the 4.1x cinema zoom lens is designed to cover the wider end of the focal lengths typically required by cinematic productions, and its wide-angle length of 14.5mm puts it among the best in its class. Maximum aperture is a very fast T2.6 through the entire range, and the 11-blade iris enables a smooth bokeh for out-of-focus areas of the frame.
The Canon CN-E 14.5-60mm T2.6 L S Cinema Zoom Lens with EF Mount was designed with working professionals in mind, with easy-to-read focus, zoom, and iris markings engraved into angled surfaces on both sides of the lens, so you can read the setting from either side of a camera – or from behind it. Depending on the production's needs, focus markings can be switched from standard to metric. The lens facilitates manual operation that's subtle, smooth, precise, and repeatable. Control rings are designed to provide and maintain the proper amount of resistance so you can operate with a consistent torque. The focus rotation angle is about 300°; for zoom, it's approximately 160°.
The Canon CN-E 14.5-60mm T2.6 L S Cinema Zoom Lens with EF Mount complements the other lens in the line in more ways than just focal length range: Their shared 136mm front diameter, gear positions, and rotation angle make them almost "hot-swappable" when they're used with a shared matte box or follow focus.
- Focus, zoom, and iris markings are printed on angled surfaces, making them easier to read from behind the camera
- A single front lens diameter and uniform gear positions across the line of lenses eliminate the need to move or adjust accessories when switching between lenses
- The internal geared focus design of the lens minimizes focus-induced changes, known as "breathing"
- Designed to counteract barrel expansion and contraction, the special glass and the construction of the lens suppress temperature-induced marking discrepancies and flange-back changes
You may also be interested in
Canon CN-E 30-300mm T2.95-3.7 L SP Cinema Zoom Lens (Various)As low as $44,650.00