The Benro TAD38CB3 Series 3 Adventure Carbon Fiber Tripod with B3 Ball Head is a tripod kit capable of supporting up to 30.9 lbs and weighs only 5.2 lb. The Benro TAD38CB3 Series 3 Adventure Carbon Fiber Tripod with B3 Ball Head can extend up to 66.3" and measures just 26.4" when folded up. The Benro TAD38CB3 Series 3 Adventure Carbon Fiber Tripod with B3 Ball Head features 4-section legs that use flip lock levers for adjusting the height of each leg. One of the legs features a foam grip, which allows you to securely hold the tripod and protects your hand during cold weather.
Included with the tripod is a ball head has an Arca-type compatible clamp and quick-release plate for easy camera attachment and removal. A 90° notch lets you quickly place your camera in portrait orientation, and separate pan and ball locks provide added control. A carrying case with a shoulder strap is included to protect the tripod during transport.
TAD38C Series 3 Adventure Carbon Fiber Tripod
The TAD38C Series 3 Adventure Carbon Fiber Tripod from Benro supports up to 30.9 lb, weighs 4.1 lb, extends up to 62.2", and folds down to 22.2". Its 4-section legs use flip lock levers for adjusting the height of each leg. A foam grip on one of the legs enables you to securely hold the tripod and protects your hand during cold weather. A 3/8"-16 thread on top of the tripod allows you to attach any compatible tripod head of your choice. A carrying case with a shoulder strap is included to protect the tripod during transport.
B2 Triple Action Ballhead
A member in good standing of Benro's new generation of B Series professional ball heads, the B3 Triple Action Ball Head uses magnesium-alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B3 has a triple action design featuring panning and locking knobs, and, a long, precise friction adjustment. Also, the head has a graduated panning scale, and an Arca-type QR adapter with a PU-70 QR plate. It can handle weights up to 39.7 lb, and only tips the scales at 1.5 lb itself.
- Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environments
- Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the 360° graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- Arca-type quick release adapter
- Includes anodized aluminum PU-70 quick release plate (50 x 38mm) with rubber upper surfaces, safety stop screws to prevent accidentally falling out of loosened clamp, and a standard 1/4"-20 camera/lens screw with a 5/32" head for superior torque