Aputure Deity Condenser Shotgun Microphone Location Kit
- For Film, Broadcast & Video Production
- Includes Rycote Shockmount
- Includes Windshield
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Low Coloration of Off-Axis Sound
- Low Inherent Self-Noise
- Operates on 48V, 24V Phantom Power
- Brass Body with Rugged Coating
- Includes Mic Clip, Foam Windscreen
- Includes Waterproof Case
The Aputure Deity Condenser Shotgun Microphone is a condenser shotgun microphone that is built to be used in both the studio and/or field that deliver broadcast-quality sound for video and film production. This kit comes with a Rycote Shockmount and a windshield as well.
The Deity features a supercardioid polar pattern that provides directivity and minimizes surrounding ambient sounds. Its design preserves the tonal balance between the direct "on-axis" sound and the "off-axis" room sound, making it easier to mix your audio in post-production. The circuitry's low inherent self-noise (12 dB/A-weighted, 24 dB/CCIR) lets you capture natural-sounding speech and dialog.
Engineered to withstand the rigors of run-and-gun-style recording, the Deity is machined from solid brass and features a gold-coated PCB board and a moisture-resistant capsule. The Rycote Shockmount with pistol grip provides isolation against handling and cable noise while the Aputure windshield offers an additional layer of protection against wind noise. The kit comes with a waterproof, air-pressure-balanced case to keep your microphone safe during storage or travel. Also included is a mic clip and a foam windscreen.
- Includes Rycote Shockmount with handle – provides isolation against handling and cable noise
- Includes Aputure windshield – offers an additional layer of protection against wind noise
- Supercardioid pattern provides directivity and minimizes surrounding ambience sounds
- Low coloration of off-axis sonic characteristics – provides ideal tonal balance between direct sound and environmental ambience, as sound sources move off the axis of the directional pattern
- Low inherent self-noise for a detailed sound – resists RF (radio frequency) interferences
- All-brass body with rugged coating, gold-coated PCB board – handles the rigors of working in the field, even in humid environments
- Runs on 48V and 24V phantom power supplied by most professional video cameras, mixing boards, or recording devices
- Includes waterproof, air-pressure-balanced case
- Includes microphone clip and foam windscreen